Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010




<3 I absolutely love what Dove is doing with their Campaign for Real Beauty Mission. The Dove Campaign for Real Beauty began in 2004 to serve as a starting point for societal change and to widen the definition of beauty. The campaign supports the dove mission which is make more women feel beautiful every day by widening stereotypical views of beauty. Dove found that only 2% of women around the world describe themselves as beautiful, and that 81% of the women in the U.S. strongly agree that "the media and advertising set an unrealistic standard of beauty that most women can't ever achieve". I know that I love seeing Dove ad's in magazines, on tv, etc. They make me smile and remind me that each woman is beautiful, just the way they are. Love yourselves! :)



No comments: