Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010



Tomorrow is the beginning of my PCRM 21-Day Vegan Kickstart Program. Not that I need a program to guide me on my vegan path, but it is nice to have guidance. The only thing I need to do is give up cheese, and be aware of milk, & egg products in things like crackers, cereals, etc. I have been a vegetarian for over a year now, and am ready to go vegan after reading many things, and doing research. I am going vegan for the animals, for the environment, and for my health. It would take me a very long time to describe in detail what exactly happens to these poor animals, and the effect that it is having on our environment. Many people don't like to think about how their meat got to their plate but it is important to know. If you love animals, if you care for the environment, and if you want to do what is best for your health I encourage you to look up vegetarianism/veganism. I know from going vegan I will feel much better about myself. I think that I will feel stronger mentally, physically, and spiritually. I'll post updates!

No comments: